Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day 11


Location of Kericho

Our final destination was a tea plantation in Kericho(48). Kenya is well-known for tea plantation. The people there were very nice. They were smiling all the time even though their work was very painful. The scenery around the plantation area was so nice. It was like a very quiet and calm country. After visiting the plantaion, we were done with our trip. I didn't get to know all about Kenya in 11 days, but I experienced a lot. I had great time with the people living here. They were always very nice although I was a foreigner. I also learned that the poverty here is a lot worse that I thought. Therefore people including I should aid them with any kind of help. The best part about this trip was that wild animals were always around us through the journey. I couldn't experience a lot back in my country. Overall, this journey was a great experience and a lot of fun.

Person working at Tea Plantation

"Tea Plantation." Budget Travel by HoboTraveler.com. 4 Apr. 2009. Web. 25 Nov. 2010. <http://www.hobotraveler.com/travel-journal/tea-plantation.html>.

No comments:

Post a Comment